Where do you find a frugal, oil-free soup? Let have a look at the Four-Color vegetarian soup. Seaweed soup contains many nutrients for the body, it’s frugal, easy on the stomach and super easy to make.
If you care about weight-loss diets, you can check out these articles right here.
Delicious Four-color Vegetarian Soup
- 100 gr Dried seaweed
- 200 gr Abalone mushrooms
- 1 tuber Radish
- 50 gr Fishball
- 200 gr Lingzhi mushroom
- 2 pieces Yong tau foo
- 1 tuber Daikon
- 1 tablespoon Mushroom flavor seasoning
- Wash all mushrooms and tubers. Then, cutting red radish and daikon into slices, or prune them into flowers for extra eye-catching dish. Then slice the young tofu.
- Boil a filtered water pot. Put the radish, then the young tofu and mushrooms into the pot. Add some sugar, salt and simmer the pot until the broth is a little sweet.
- Soak dried seaweed in filtered water to allow the seaweed to swell. Then put the soaked seaweed in the pot. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetarian seasoning for a thicker broth.
- Finally, prepare a bowl and pour the soup into, add some cilantro to make the soup more fragrant.
In the next session, I will share the secret to making a “sweet and sour beef salad” that is attractive and delicious for the whole family, in Vietnamese cuisine.
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it