Sauté pork (thịt heo áp chảo) is not effective on weight loss as much as salmon or chicken breast. But, this dish also does not make you uncontrollably gain weight.
Therefore, sometimes, you should change dishes to have a delicious and effective weight-loss recipe.
A lot of families choose sauté bacon (thịt heo áp chảo) for family meals. This post below will show you how to cook sauté bacon to bring you and your family a delicious meal.
(Thịt Heo Áp Chảo) Sauté Pork: Soft And Juicy – Incredibly Delicious
- 1 Fresh pork bacon intact skins
- 1 Garlic, dry onions
- 1 Spice, Broth mix, five-spice powder
- 1 Oil
- Shave off the pigskin, keep the whole piece of meat, bring it to boil. Note to put the pigskin on the bottom of the pot.Leave it in the boiling water in about 3-5 minutes. Remove and wait until it all dried. Then blot the pigskin.
- Use a fork or a sharp knife to smash the surface of the pigskin. Stab as carefully as possible.
- After smashing, marinate the bacon with dry onion, crushed garlic, spice, Broth mix and five-spice powder. Let it stay in 2 – 3 hours to absorb the favours.
- Place an oil pan, measure the amount of oil is of ⅔ the meat's thickness. When the oil bubbles, put the meat into it, pre-fry the pigskin over high heat to make it crisp-inflated.
(Note: When frying the bacon, remove all garlic and onion, if not, garlic and onion will be burnt when fried with the bacon).
When the pigskin inflates , turn the meat over, then fry until golden on the outside. After fried, remove it from the pan and place it on a plate lined with paper towel. Then add garlic and onion to the oil pan, fry until they turn golden, then take out, sprinkle the fried pork with it.
Serve on a plate, enjoy with hot rice and a cup of chili-garlic fish sauce or magnesium depending on your taste, it will be more tasty if accompanied by a plate of Pickled Mustard Greens or spicy-sour Pickled Scallion head. If eating right after cooked, you will enjoy the crisp pigskin, soft and fragrant meat as if being in the restaurant.
Greasy sauté bacon recipe (thịt heo áp chảo) is easy, fast and appealing. Bacon go with pickles can help reducing greasy and even become more delicious.
In the next blog, I will bring a diet dish with “Cơm Nắm – Rice Balls“, the effect is even beyond your expectation, see you!
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it