Not just a snack, crab soup is really a nutritious dish, helping users to change their mood and recover very well.
On the other hand, crab soup contains a lot of protein and calcium, both are very good for bones and muscles. It doesn’t have fat, so you won’t need to worry about fat accumulation due to crab soup.
In order to maintain weight effectively, you should eat crab soup at the beginning of the meal, before eating other foods. However, crab soup only helps us keep our weight, not help us lose weight.
Scoop the soup into a cup, add the century eggs and quail eggs if you like. Sprinkle pepper, cilantro and some fried onion, add a little sesame oil and soy sauce based on your taste.
Crab soup is a favorite breakfast and snack for many. The taste of crab soup is light, full of nutritions from ingredients like meat, seafood, and vegetables.
How To Cook Delicious Mixed Crab Soup That Everyone Would Love
- 100 gr Crab meat
- 100 gr Chicken Breast Fillets
- 80 gr American corn kernels
- 80 gr Asparagus
- 50 gr Dipping dried shiitake mushrooms
- Chicken eggs
- 30 gr Tapioca
- 40 gr Shinbone
- 100 gr Onion
- 30 gr Shallots
- 15 gr Coriander roots
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon Sugar candy
- Fill shinbone with boiling water then rinse, put in a pot with onions, shallots, and coriander roots, add 1.2 liters of filtered water and lower the temperature to simmer for 30 minutes to get the broth.
- When waiting for the simmering bones, we prepare other ingredients: separate corn kernels, removes the stump of asparagus and cut into the size of corn kernels, then soak the dried shiitake mushrooms into cut into small pieces.
- After the shinbone is done, remove the shinbone and other ingredients, put the American corn kernels, asparagus, and shiitake mushrooms in the pot to boil.Next, add the crab meat and teared chicken, stir until the soup boils, season with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of seasoning, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar candy to give the soup more flavor.
- Mix tapioca with 1 teaspoon of filtered water, slowly pour tapioca into the pot of soup, stir while pouring the tapioca to create the soup.Simmer for 1 minute until tapioca done. Then pour the beaten egg into the pot, make sure to pour it gently and stir in a circle to create texture of the egg, this will make the soup look more attractive.
- Scoop the soup into a cup, add the century eggs and quail eggs if you like. Sprinkle pepper, cilantro and some fried onion, then add a little sesame oil and soy sauce based on your taste.
In the next session, I want to introduce to you a super cool recipe: “smoothie bowl” – the perfect combination of flavor and color of fruits. In the next session, I want to introduce to you a super cool recipe: “smoothie bowl” – the perfect combination of flavor and color of fruits
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it