Sweet and sour grated salad of Grapefruit, shrimp and squid is a great appetizer for every party or very suitable for boredom weekend for the family.
The sour taste is very attractive from the succulent grapefruit citrus combined with the sweet shrimp meat and chewy dried squid will be a great dish.
Grapefruit is a fruit with very effective weight loss effects. Using grapefruit to lose weight is one of the methods that has been handed down for a long time and is very safe.
If you want to have a slimmer body, you should pay your attention to this fruit.
(Gỏi Bưởi Tôm Thịt) Weight Loss With Appetizing Sweet And Sour Grated Salad Of Grapefruit, Shrimp And Squid
- Grapefruits 300 gr
- Fresh shrimps 200 gr
- Dried squids 50 gr
- Carrots 100 gr
- Red horn pepper 50 gr
- Fish sauce 3 tablespoons
- White sugar 5 tablespoons
- Minced garlic 1 tablespoon
- Minced chili 1 tablespoon
- Chili sauce 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Heat a chargrill and cook the dried squid on the stove for about 3 minutes on each side, then beat to soft and tear into thin fibers.
- Peel shrimp, remove the head, cut the back of the shrimp, take the Intestine and then wash, then put in a pot of boiled water with a little salt, a little ginger and a few green onions for aroma.
- Peel grapefruit, split the citrus into small pieces enough to eat. Grate carrots, marinated with a pinch of salt for about 15 minutes and then squeezed until dry. Soak shredded red horn pepper in long-line form in water for about 5 minutes then make them dry.
- Cook fish sauce and sugar on a small saucepan, over medium heat and stir until the mixture boils, then turn off the heat. Cool the mixture, then add 1 tablespoon of garlic minced, 1 tablespoon of minced chili, 1 tablespoon of chili sauce and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and stir well.
- Mix the salad including grapefruit, carrot, chili, boiled shrimp and chopped herbs together, sprinkle the sauce and gently mix your hands to avoid crushing the grapefruit.
- Grapefruit salad after spice up is displayed on a plate and garnished with some trimmed cucumbers, put the dried shredded squid to the top and finally sprinkled with peanuts and fried onion on top. Grapefruit salad served with shrimp chips is a very attractive appetizer for parties as well as an anti-bored dish for the whole family on weekends.
Oats are food on the top list chosen by girls who want to lose weight. So, let’s learn with me how to make oatmeal pancakes for weight loss campaigns more interesting!
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it