Avocado is a fruit rich in nutrients and is also one of the familiar ingredients in salads. With Cocktail Sausage, I would like to introduce a new type of salad, “Avocado Stuffed with Sausage”.
This dish is suitable for those who want to lose weight or change the taste of their meals to be more varied. Please try it!
(Xúc Xích Nhồi Bơ) How To Make Avocado Stuffed With Sausage
- 2 avocados
- 100 grams sausage
- 25 grams cucumber
- 25 grams yellow bell pepper
- 25 grams tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon peppercorn
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (yellow lemon)
- 5 grams unsalted butter
- To make this Avocado Stuffed with Sausage, the main ingredient that you cannot miss is sausage. Use 100 grams of sausage cocktail, cut the sausages evenly into pomegranate seeds, cut 2 avocados in half and remove seeds; 25 grams tomatoes; 25 grams yellow bell peppers; 25 grams cucumber; remove all seeds and then cut into pomegranate seeds the same size as sausages.
- Heat the pan, melt 5 grams of unsalted butter and fry the sausages, stir well on medium heat until all sides of the sausages turn yellow.
- Put cocktail sausages, tomatoes, yellow bell peppers, cucumbers relishing with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon peppercorn, 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise sauce, 2 tablespoons lemon juice yellow in a large bowl. Mix them well.
- Add the mixed salad to each avocado and you're done. Simple, right? This dish is suitable for those who are losing weight or simply want to make their meal more colorful and varied.
Chia seeds have 3.5 times higher in the fibrous matter than oats, 8 times higher in Omega 3-6-9 than salmon but do not contain cholesterol, high antioxidants. Chia seeds provide a healthy way for people who want to lose weight, suitable for people with diabetes, Gout, cardiovascular disease, …
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it