According to the Ministry of Health’s announcement, each 100 grams of fresh noodles contains 110 Kcal, mainly from Carbohydrates. Separately considered, the amount of energy that it provides is not high.
If you are using fresh noodle (bún tươi) instead of rice in your daily meals and combine it with vegetarian diets, your weight will definitely not be affected negatively.
Crab Paste Vermicelli Soup originates from the Northern of Vietnam. Today, it has become a specialty loved by many people but still remained the country-style. The dish can be used as breakfasts or used as side meals during the day.
(Bún Riêu Cua) Detailed Instructions To Make Crab Paste Vermicelli Soup
- 400 grams of field crabs
- 4 tomatoes
- 100 grams of chopped pork
- 2 eggs
- 10 ml of vinegar (thickenned vinegar)
- 3 tablespoons of broth mix
- 1 tablespoons of shrimp paste
- 1 tablespoons of garlic (chopped garlic)
- 3 pieces of fried tofu
- 1 kg of fresh noodle (if fresh noodle is not available, you can use dried noodle instead)
- 50 grams of dried shrimp
- 4 branches of spring onion
- 4 tablespoons of salt
- 1 coffee spoon of pepper
- 10 grams of shallot
Cut The Fried Tofu
- Cut the fried tofu. Wash green onions, cut into small pieces. Peel the shallots and peel off and left them besides. Cut tomato in areca form.
- Soak the crabs in water for 1-2 hours then rinse with clean water. Peel the crab bib, crab shell to separate. Scoop the crab-roe into a small spoon, marinate with some ground pepper, seasoning seeds. Grind or shred crab shells.
- Crab Paste Vermicelli Soup (bún riêu cua) wants to be delicious, so choose a medium sized crab with a glossy, healthy shell.
Filter Grinded Crab
- Put the crabs in a large bowl and mix with water, gently squeeze the crab meat to mix with water. Then, decant the water gently into the pot. And so on, repeat these two steps about 2 times. Until the end of the bowl, only the tough crab shell is left.
- If you do not have the time, you can buy very conveniently. But it plays an important role to make Crab Paste Vermicelli Soup (bún riêu cua) to be delicious.
Making Bologna Served With Crab Paste Vermicelli Soup
- Soaked dried soft shrimp in a blender. Put prawn with minced meat, chicken eggs, minced onion, minced garlic, seasoning, sugar and mix well.
- Mix a little seasoning (salt, seasoning, sugar) with freshly filtered crab water and place it on the stove over medium heat. Stir gently to combine the crabs, take them away to separate.Take care not to make the fire too big, the crab-roe are easy to burn or overflow. You do it well when you put the tile on the bowl of Crab Paste Vermicelli Soup.
- Put the pan up, sauté the tomatoes, then put in the crab water pot, season with spices to taste and then continue to simmer on low heat.
- Drop the meatball shrimp ball bologna into the pot of broth. Cooked bologna float to the surface, then add tofu. Boiled crab-roe water, use spoon to get each part of the mixture into the pot of water, season the pot of water with a spoon of shrimp sauce.When prepared eating, put thickened vinegar, suddenly. The amount of vinegar suddenly depends on the taste.
- Making sauce: Stir-fry the scallions and quickly pour the crab-roe, stir and turn off the heat. You can always put in the crab soup or separate water for each bowl to eat. Crab Paste Vermicelli Soup served with vermicelli and a plate of raw vegetables is the best!
On the weekend, you not only want to change dishes for the whole family, but also want to lose weight, support your digestive system? Try the “Bí đao nhồi sườn hấp – Steamed ribs stuffed into squash” with traditional Vietnamese flavors!
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it