Where do you find a frugal, oil-free soup? Let have a look at the Four-Color vegetarian soup (canh chay tứ sắc). Seaweed soup contains many nutrients for the body, it’s frugal, easy on the stomach and super easy to make.
If you care about weight-loss diets, you can check out these articles right here.
(Canh Chay Tứ Sắc) Delicious Four-color Vegetarian Soup
- 100 gr Dried seaweed
- 200 gr Abalone mushrooms
- 1 tuber Radish
- 50 gr Fishball
- 200 gr Lingzhi mushroom
- 2 pieces Yong tau foo
- 1 tuber Daikon
- 1 tablespoon Mushroom flavor seasoning
- Wash all mushrooms and tubers. Then, cutting red radish and daikon into slices, or prune them into flowers for extra eye-catching dish. Then slice the young tofu.
- Boil a filtered water pot. Put the radish, then the young tofu and mushrooms into the pot. Add some sugar, salt and simmer the pot until the broth is a little sweet.
- Soak dried seaweed in filtered water to allow the seaweed to swell. Then put the soaked seaweed in the pot. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetarian seasoning for a thicker broth.
- Finally, prepare a bowl and pour the soup (canh chay tứ sắc) into, add some cilantro to make the soup more fragrant.
In the next session, I will share the secret to making a “gỏi bò bóp chua ngọt – sweet and sour beef salad” that is attractive and delicious for the whole family, in Vietnamese cuisine.
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it