Weight-loss menu with chicken breast is recommended by many nutritionists to add to your daily diet.
Chicken breast for weight loss also provides enough nutrients for the body but adds less fat. Delicacies with chicken breasts are waiting for you to discover.
Recipe For Making Chicken Breast Dressed With Orange And Honey For The Weekends
- Chicken breast 400 gr
- Yellow-orange 2 fruits
- Oyster sauce 1 tablespoons
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- White sugar 1 tablespoon
- Salt 1/4 tablespoon
- Seasoning 1 tablespoon
- Cooking oil 1 tablespoon
- Ground pepper 1/2 tablespoon
- Sesame roasted 1 tablespoon
- Rinse chicken breast well, let it dried and cut enough to taste. Season the chicken breast with a little salt + 1 tablespoons of seasoning + a little pepper. Mix well for chicken and spices mixed evenly. Put in refrigerator for 20 minutes, allow the chicken to infuse spices.
- Squeeze orange juice and put it separately into the cup.
- Turn on the stove, put a pan on the stove. Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, sauté the chicken until yellow on both sides. When chicken is yellow, put it on the dish.
- Making sauce: Using the frying pan which has just fried chicken, put the orange juice into a pan. Add 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce + 1 tablespoon of honey + 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir well, bring to a boil of orange sauce. Seasoning enough to taste
- Add cornstarch in a mixing bowl with a little water. Stir until dissolved. Pour the cornstarch into the sauce, stir well. Passed when the sauce is thick.
- Put the sautéed chicken in the sauce, mix well to coat the sauce around the chicken.
- Take to the dish, sprinkle fried sesame seeds into. Serve while still hot, tastier when served with salad. Good luck!
A cool smoothie is a great refreshing drink on hot days. Smoothies are a source of vitamins, water, and minerals for the body. Taking vitamins regularly will help you lose weight, detoxify the body, giving you a slim physique and youthful skin
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it