Why is the diet or weight loss diet 1200 Kcal so popular?
Surveys have shown that the rate of overweight and obese people is increasing at a very fast rate, especially in urban areas and big cities.
There are many causes of this: an unhealthy diet, sedentary lifestyle, stress, an unbalanced lifestyle. Consuming too much fast food, fat, and sweets are also the main causes of overweight and obesity.
Therefore, from now on, you should build your scientific weight loss diet menu from the suggestions below!
Weight loss diet menu
Nutrition experts have set out the principle of weight loss: the amount of energy intake must be lower than the amount of energy consumed by the body.
By that, our body will be forced to use energy stored in the excess fat tissues to maintain activity, with which the excess fat is effectively burned, weight is significantly reduced.
A scientific and sensible weight loss diet menu is recommended as follows: total calories used in the day are divided as follows: 55% come from carbohydrates, 15% from protein and 30% from fat.
You should eliminate pre-cooked foods, canned foods, foods high in fat, sugar from the weight loss diet menu.
The daily intake of foods should be rich in minerals, vitamins and fiber which enhances energy metabolism, improves the digestive system for effect operation, and effectively reduces hunger
Increasing protein intake in the weight loss diet also helps you feel full longer, limiting the intake amount of food that is rich in fats.
Suggest a weight loss diet 1200 Kcal every day
- Breakfast: eat 1 bowl of oatmeal cooked with soy milk served with peanut butter or a few slices of apples or butter.
- Lunch: eat stir-fried spinach without salt and brown rice and a few slices of fresh avocado.
- Dinner: eat chicken breast salad with vegetables and tomatoes, onions.
- Breakfast: drink 1 glass of unsweetened orange juice and eat 1 small slice of crackers or brown rice crackers.
- Lunch: Eat steamed fish, fresh cabbage salad. Snack on a banana
- Dinner: eat 200 g of beef and add 1 jar of yogurt.
- Breakfast: eat 1 sweet potato and drink 1 glass of soy milk
- Lunch: eat 300g of boiled fish and drink 1 cup of tomato juice. Snack on 1 boiled corn
- Dinner: eat 200g of fish with fresh cabbage salad
- Breakfast: eat a big apple and drink 1 glass of unsweetened milk
- Lunch: Eat 1/2 bowl of brown rice with 200 g of boiled chicken and fresh cabbage, carrot salad.
- Dinner: eat 2 full boiled eggs and raw carrot salad mixed with cooking oil.
- Breakfast: eat 2 bananas with 1 bowl of oats
- Lunch: Eat a salad of avocado mixed with cucumber, black beans steamed with a bowl of brown rice
- Dinner: eat soup of carrots, potatoes and pumpkin
- Breakfast: eat 1 sweet potato and a glass of soy milk
- Lunch: eat 1 bowl of brown rice and cauliflower stir-fried with common beans
- Dinner: Eat salad of chicken breast, vegetables, tomatoes, onions.
- Breakfast: Eat salad of carrot mixed with lemon juice and a banana
- Lunch: eat 300 g of boiled or fried fish with boiled mixed vegetables. Snacking on half an avocado with a spoon of peanut butter
- For snacks, you can eat 1 apple.
- Dinner: eat 1 bowl of pumpkin chicken porridge or 1 bowl of corn soup, fish, vegetables, broccoli, carrots.
Some foods that should be included in the weight loss diet menu
1. Chicken Breast
Studies have shown that a skinless chicken breast contains about 50 grams of protein, which can provide the body with 15% of the energy for daily activities without causing excess body fat.
This is an indispensable food in the weight loss diet menu.
Drinking 1 cup of soy milk about 150ml provides the body with about 75 calories including 3-4 g of fiber which is very good for digestion and helps you feel full longer.
Oats supplement the body with high levels of soluble fiber, reduce cravings and help fill you longer, thereby reducing the amount of food you consume.
The active ingredients in oats also aid in the reduction of energy and fat in the body.
4. Whole Grains
Fast weight loss diets should include these foods as they contain lots of nutrients, fiber and minerals that are essential for the body.
Not only does it help you feel full longer, whole grains also aid in effective digestion, regulate blood sugar and reduce cholesterol levels in the body.
5. Green Tea
Ingredients in green tea contain lots of antioxidants along with vitamin E which help effectively burn excess fat, purify the body and also help prevent disease effectively.
Immediately add this food to your weight loss diet menu because celery contains a lot of water and very little calories for the body,
Celery also contains large amounts of calcium, magnesium and iron that are very beneficial to health.
Fruits always provide the body with a large amount of abundant vitamins, minerals that are good for health, so they should be added to the fastest weight loss diet menu.
Apples help you feel full longer, and also contain pectin, a natural fiber digested slowly, effectively reducing cravings.
8. Citrus Fruit
Oranges, tangerines, grapefruits … are fruits that help you lose weight and replenish a large amount of water for the body, low in sugar and contain vitamin C for your firm, youthful skin.
Especially grapefruit is a favorite fruit of many women and is popularly used in fast weight loss diet menus. Grapefruit contains less sugar, effectively assisting in reducing fat accumulation and losing weight effectively.
9. Tuna And Salmon
Salmon almost contains no starch and sugar, contains low calories but provides the body with very high levels of minerals and protein.
Tuna is rich in vitamins, omega, and beneficial fats for effective weight loss.
Foods That Should Not Be Included In The 1200kcal Weight Loss Menu
1. Starch Reduction
Starch is the main culprit causing weight gain, but you should not remove starch suddenly from the diet.
To keep energy for daily activities, you should cut down slowly, using brown rice instead of rice.
2. Desserts Reduction
Desserts that taste delicious, attractive, such as ice cream, ice cream cakes can make your weight increase uncontrollably because they contain a lot of fat, sugar and other chemicals.
3. Do Not Eat Dried Fruits
Dried fruits should be removed from the weight loss diet because they contain a lot of sugar, causing weight gain and creating cravings.
4. Do Not Drink Carbonated Drinks And Use Stimulants
Carbonated drinks contain a lot of sugar causing fat accumulation.
Stimulants such as tobacco and alcohol not only affect health seriously but also cause uncontrollable weight gain.
Above is the fastest weight loss diet menu with the notes about the foods that should be included in the daily diet recommended by nutrition experts.
We hope that through this article, you will apply for yourself, along with a scientific exercise regime, reasonable living regime to quickly gain the ideal weight and slim, firm physique.
Next time, I want to share with you the recipe for making “gỏi dưa leo – cucumber salad” extremely skillful, beautiful. You are welcome to read it.
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it