Corn and Sweet potatoes are weight loss foods that women still use instead of the large amount of starch consumed during the day. The glutinous purple sweet potato cake is easy to eat, just beautiful and very good for digestion, but suitable for vegetarians. You can put sweet depending on your taste.
Secret Recipe For Making Glutinous Purple Sweet Potato Cake
- Condensed milk 50 gr
- Vanilla 2 tubes
- Fried glutinous rice flour 20 gr
- Coconut milk 10 ml
- Sweet potato 1 kg
- Hulled split mung beans 500 gr
- White sugar 150 gr
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it into thin brine to remove any plastic. Soak for 10 minutes. Then washed, steamed away for 20 ~ 25 minutes when cooked, cracked is okay.
- Soak hulled split mung beans for 3 ~ 4 hours. And then washed, cooked until the beans are cooked, use a wooden spoon to crush, then mix with 100g sugar, mix well, put in the blender, pureed. Pour the mixture into a nonstick pan for an additional 10ml of coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of oil and cook with low heat.Divided the oil into 2 one more times. When the mung bean mixture is mixed, stir quickly, when the mixture is thick, then put out of cooker. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and 10g of stir-fried glutinous rice flour to a stir well. Then pour into the pan of mung bean cooked.Stir quickly for the mixture to blend, absorbing oil and making it smoother. When the mung beans mixture is glutinous, smooth, when you see it’s not stick pan neither hands, it’s OK. Remember, you should cook with the low heat.
- Take a wood spoon to mash steamed sweet potatoes, then add 50g of sugar, 5ml of condensed milk and mix well when the potatoes are still hot. In this step, depending on the sweetness of each person, you can increase or decrease the taste. Then you put the remaining coconut milk and put it in the blender along with the finely mashed sweet potato. I also refer to many recipes, they usually sieve the potatoes but it will take a long time so I get really smooth and bring to the pan to cook in the low heat for 15 minutes. Stir well then add 10g of glutinous rice flour mixed with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.Put the potatoes down and mix the glutinous rice flour mixture, stir quickly to mix, cook in the pan for another 5 minutes is ok. Divide potatoes, mung beans with a ratio of 2: 1 depending on the mold. I use the 150g mold then I divide 100g sweet potato, 50g mung beans. Then I roll the purple sweet potato's crust into balls, add the mung bean paste in the middle of it. Put some oil in the mold to prevent the potato from sticking to the mold, gently press, and take the cake out of the mold, then it’s done.
Strawberries are high in vitamin C, can promote amino acids, improve
metabolism in the body, produce inositol. Besides, the natural fructose in
strawberries can satisfy everyone’s sweetness.
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it