Chia seeds have 3.5 times higher in the fibrous matter than oats, 8 times higher in Omega 3-6-9 than salmon but do not contain cholesterol, high antioxidants. Chia seeds provide a healthy way for people who want to lose weight, suitable for people with diabetes, Gout, cardiovascular disease, …
Aloe vera is used to clear heat and cool, detoxify, beautify the skin, … Aloe vera juice, chia seeds and rock sugar are the perfect combinations for daily health care.
How To Make A Delicious Mixed Chia Seed And Aloe Vera
- 200 gr of Aloe Vera
- 5 gr of Chia seeds
- 15 gr of Rock sugar
- 3 Pandan leaves
- Peel aloe vera and cut into pomegranate seed shape.
- Clean with salt until all aloe vera gel is gone.
- Add pineapple leaves into and boil water.
- Add aloe vera to and then add rock sugar (depending on different tastes).
- Allow the water mixture to cool, add the soaked chia seeds into, and mix them up.
- Finally, pour into a cup or in a bottle, place them to the refrigerator for use latter.
Sweet and sour grated salad of Grapefruit, shrimp and squid is a great appetizer for every party or very suitable for boredom weekend for the family. The sour taste is very attractive from the succulent grapefruit citrus combined with the sweet shrimp meat and chewy dried squid will be a great dish.
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it