Catechin in green tea has an effect on fat transfer, reduces blood fat levels such as triglycerides, cholesterol, reduces fat accumulation in the liver and other parts of the body.
Not only that, but green tea jelly also helps to lose weight effectively. Together we will vary with green tea jelly
Recipe For Cooling Green Tea Jelly For Hot Decreasing And Weight Loss
- Dried tea 4 tablespoons
- White sugar 15 gr
- Jelly powder 7 gr
- First, take dried tea and put into the teapot, pour 150ml of hot water in, leave for about 15 minutes for the tea to dissolve and mix. If you don't have dried tea, you can use green fresh tea leaves, crumple up and cook with boiling water.
- Next, filter the tea water, put in the pot with 15gr of white sugar, stir. You can also not add sugar if you want to lose weight.
- Add 7gr jelly powder, 800ml water to the pot, cook on the stove, simmer for 10-15 minutes until the jelly mixture slightly thickens.
- Pour the jelly into small cups or jelly molds, let it cool. Place in the fridge for about 2 hours to allow the jelly to solidify.
- So, you finished the jelly, you can add more fruit to enjoy with if you like it!
A quick, simple salad that processing from fish and vegetables helps you provide a plentiful and very good fibrous matter and vitamins and nutrients for the body. In particular, you can use this dish on the diet menu without worrying about being fat .
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it