A quick, beautiful, and delicious healthy salad for those who exercise, diet, lose weight, … Salad combining rainbow chard, sprout, yellow oranges, kiwi, salmon sashimi, and flying fish roe provides a lot of nutrients for the body, supports weight loss, and beautifies the skin.
The new-fangled sauce is a simple combination of mayonnaise, yellow mustard, orange juice, and flying fish roe that making the impression to eat. For only about 10 minutes, you have made a nutritious salad.
Boisterously For Summer Meal With Recipe Of Making Rainbow Salad Dressing With Flying Fish Roe
- Rainbow chard 200 gr
- Sprouts 100 gr
- Orange 1 fruit
- Kiwi 1 fruit
- Salmon 50 gr
- Caviar 30 gr (Flying fish roe)
- Mustard 1/2 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
- Peel the yellow oranges, slice thinly to taste (leave 1/3 left for the sauce). Kiwi peeled off, cut circle, thin about 0.3 – 0.5 cm. Wash the sprout and drain off. Rainbow chard must be washed, cut to taste
- Mix a salad dressing with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, 1/2 tablespoon of yellow mustard, 1 tablespoon of flying fish roe, and 30 ml of orange juice, whisk to combine to form the sauce.
- Arrange vegetables and fruits in a bowl or plate, add freshly sliced fresh salmon sashimi and flying fish roe beautifully.
- When eating, sprinkle sauce over face and mix well. You can put salad in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before eating to make the salad more crispy! Good luck!
Brown rice and honey are two extremely healthy ingredients. Honey and
brown rice juice is a combination of nutritional values which not only bring
great value to health but also is a complementary drink for the process of
removing excess fat and beautifying the skin.
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it