Roasted black beans for juice (đậu đen rang) is the secret to purify and cool the body, prevent cancer and many other diseases. In addition, drinking roasted black bean water (đậu đen rang) is also a skincare method, it has weight-loss and beauty effect for women. With low cost, easy-to-find ingredients and effortless to make, this is great choice for children and families
(Đậu Đen Rang) How To Make Roasted Black Bean Drink To Help Purify The Body, Weight-Loss And Create Beautiful Skin
- 200 gr Back bean
- 5 gr Pineapple leaves
- 50 gr Sugar candy
- 1 liter Water
- Choose firm, smooth, same size black beans. Wash the beans, remove spoiled beans then drain them.
- Roast black beans (đậu đen rang) with low heat for 10-15 minutes, until the beans are fragrant. Let the beans cool down, put them into a glass jar, store in a cool and dry place to use over time.
- Put 1 liter of water in a pot with 100 gr of beans then boil for 10 minutes. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 50 gr of sugar candy to the pot, cook until the salt and sugar dissolve completely.
- Wash the pineapple leaves, rolled into bundles, put into the pot and continue the cooking for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Roasted black bean drink has a moderate sweetness. Pour the juice into a glass to enjoy. Hot or cold, this juice is still delicious.
There are many benefits, roasted black beans also carries many risks if you do it improperly. Here are some very important notes:
- Do not overuse roasted black bean drink as this will lead to nutritional imbalance. In particular, those who want to use roasted black bean drink to lose weight should not drink it every day, especially in case not adding other foods. Too much of anything lead to unpredictable risks.
- Roasted black beans drink (đậu đen rang) are suitable for cooling but do not put too much sugar into the drink to avoid cold stomach, affecting the digestive system.
- Do not remove the cover of the bean because it brings the main effect of detoxifying. If the beans are already peeled, then they’re just a nutritious food, the benefits like detoxification and cooling will be lost
- Avoid soaking or boiling roasted beans too long as this will cause the beans to ferment. You should choose smooth, round black beans. Do not choose beans with white dust around them because that means the beans have been eaten by weevils.
Let write down how to make roasted black bean drink to cool down, purify the body for the whole beloved family.
In the next session, I would like to introduce to you an extremely special recipe “canh chay tứ sắc – four-color vegetarian soup“, this one will be delicious, wait for it to drop!
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it