Salmon is a material with many great benefits, considered one of the most nutritious foods on the planet because it has many Omega-3 fatty acids and many vitamins that are very good for health.
This dish has salmon combined with potatoes and vegetables, marinated in Japanese sauce and baked, the simple way is so, but the flavor of the dish is difficult to criticize.
You can prepare this dish for sparkling candlelight dinners with your loved one or make a change to the diet menu which is also very reasonable.
Salmon Fish Grilled With Vegetables Helps Supplementing The Body For Much Additional Nutrition
- Japanese grilled Yakiniku Barona spice 1 pack (Barona complete spice)
- Purple sweet potato 70 gr
- Sweet potato 70 gr
- Potato 70 gr
- Green bell peppers 50 gr
- Cherry tomatoes 50 gr
- Parsley 5 gr
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
Yakiniku Sauce Topped
- Japanese grilled Yakiniku Barona spice 40 ml
- Water 15 ml
- Olive oil 1 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 10 ml (Yellow Lemon)
- Stir-fried Sesame 1 tablespoons
- Yellow and purple sweet potatoes wash and remove the skin, cut a circle slice of 2cm thick. Potatoes cut into bite-sized slices. Put the potatoes in a large bowl, add 20ml of the Japanese grilled Yakiniku Barona spice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix well. Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet, cover with a layer of foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- 400gr salmon fillet cut into large squares, marinated with 80ml of spice complete Barona Japanese Yakiniku. Allow 15 minutes for salmon to be marinated.
- After marinating the salmon and baking the potatoes, you remove the foil, put the salmon in the baking tray with potatoes, alternating with other vegetables such as 50gr of green bell peppers, 50gr of cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle on the ingredients 2 tbsp of olive oil and 5gr of minced parsley. Place the baking tray in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- Mixed Yakiniku sauce served with grilled salmon include: 40ml of Japanese grilled Yakiniku Barona spice, 15ml of filtered water, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 10ml of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of roasted sesame. Put them all in a cup and stir well.
- Salmon marinated with Japanese Yakiniku sauce, then grilled, then it has a delightful aroma, attractive grilled vegetables, which are both scorched, still retain the sweetness and succulent. When you eat, you should add more Yakiniku sauce and enjoy it.
The grilled salmon dish is both nutritious and delicious, the recipe is simple without spending too much time, this will be a dish that not only suitable for busy people who do not have time to cook but also still want good health
Rolled pho with beef is a tasty change of taste for the family. Also from raw
materials such as beef, pho, herbs … but rolled pho with beef does not
serve with broth but being cut into square pieces and rolled like spring rolls
and served with fish sauce or soy sauce, it is very delicious.
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it