Fish is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and essential fatty acids, fish is also a good source of protein, an important nutrient for weight loss.
An effective way to lose weight indispensable for a healthy menu and effective weight loss with delicious dishes from steamed fish (cá diêu hồng hấp nấm) is the smart choice for you.
Steamed dishes are dishes (cá diêu hồng hấp nấm) that are highly appreciated by nutritionists, because this way of cooking helps to preserve the nutrition of the dish.
Among the steamed dishes, there are steamed fish dishes, which are loved by many people because they still retain the sweetness of nutritious fish and low calorie.
Pick up a piece of sweet red snapper (cá diêu hồng hấp nấm), add a green bok choy and a slice of light fragrant Shiitake – A melodious chorus in the palate.
It is a savior when someone visits your home suddenly or when you do not know what to cook in weekend, because the preparation time is furious, the ingredients are cheap and fresh.
(Cá Diêu Hồng Hấp Nấm) How To Make Delicious Steamed Red Snapper With Mushroom
- 1 fish Red Snapper (about 800gr)
- 3 ears Shiitake, slice in pieces
- 1 bulb Onions
- 20 gr Shredded Shallots
- 50 gr Shredded Onion
- 1 Green Onion – A little
- 0.5 kg Bok Choy
- 1 Oyster sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce, salt, sugar, seasoning powder
- 1 Minced garlic, finely chopped ginger
- 1 large Tomato
- 30 g Dried mushrooms, soaked in water
- 1 Ginger
- 1 Chopped Green Onion
- 1 soy sauce
- 1 oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoon Rice Wine
- 1 Black pepper
- Mushrooms soak in hot water for 20-25 minutes to soften.Gently squeeze out the water from the mushrooms. Then remove stalk, cut into small pieces
- Sliced tomatoes, green onions cut into matchsticks shape. Peeled ginger, cut into matches.
- Rinse the fish both inside and outside under cold water and dry with a paper Using a sharp knife, gently slash 3 diagonal lines on the fish body on both sides.
- Arrange tomatoes on a heat-resistant plate to facilitate steaming. Put the fish on top.
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and rice wine in a small bowl and add the pepper.
- Pour the sauce over fish and sprinkle with mushrooms, sliced ginger. Cover it and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Prepare a large pan, enough of the rack to support the pan to a small distance from the surface of the pan.Then, remove the fish, put the fish plate on a rack and boil water in the pan, steam for about 20 minutes until the fish is fragrant. Can be used the cover to cook quickly.
- When the fish is almost cooked, about 2 minutes left, add the green onions.
Take the fish to the plate and enjoy while it is still hot with rice. This is especially good, guys.
Let’s try it, guys!
I wish you success and delicious!
In the next article, I want to share with you the recipe “unbelievably delicious”Thịt Heo Áp Chảo – Pan-fried side pork, cannot wait to see you next time!
Thank you for reading, if you like it, please like or share it